Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a Triple A Testing Specialist to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Participate in the, product enhancements, testing and data validation in regards the Triple A application and related client reporting due to the migration of the banking mainframe system
• You will assisting the existing team with the validation of the tool and assuring good data migration
• Test and validate the different stages of the migration plan. Assure that the data found within the new versions of Triple A corresponds to the core banking system
• Test the functionality of the Triple A Application to assure alignment with the front end business needs
• Assure that the daily and monthly controls continue to function once the different migrations have taken place
• Participate to projects and the development of enhancements in the banks platforms impacting Triple A
• To assist business stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Business Control, etc.) in the collection of data from Triple A Participate in trainings involving change management around the Triple A tool
• Find ways to gain in efficiency by automating tests and tasks
• At least 2 years’ experience with an orientation towards portfolio management Tools and data analyses
• Good understanding of financial instruments and how to value them
• Have experience in project management
• Able to work with tools dealing with large amounts of data
• Interactive skills in order to understand internal/external client needs and take action with the appropriate solutions
• Fluent in French and English. Other languages will be considered as a plus
• Having experience of Private Banking clients, assets allocation or portfolio management associated to these clients would be useful
• Knowledge of Triple A would be an asset or another Asset management tool
• Knowledge of DataiKu and SAS
• Knowledge of BLS and T24
• Ability to work in a team based environment
• Ability to challenge existing methods of working and propose new idees and find ways to improve efficiency
• Good knowledge of Microsoft tools are a must. Especially Excel
• Good knowledge DataiKu, SAS, VBA and SQL are a must
• Portfolio Management Tool knowledge (e.g. Triple A or alike) will be an important asset
• Automation tools for internet scrapping would be an added bonus
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520