WESTPOLE is recruiting a Technical Project Manager senior to assist our client in the management and follow-up of applications management projects in their life cycle phases (inception, elaboration, construction and transition). The role is to be fulfilled in Brussels in a renoun European Institution.
Belgium – International Organisations
At this function, you will provide to our client technical support related to various application project activities with the main focus on the application design, IT systems interoperability, and system/service reuse.
You will also :
– Ensure the overall consistency of our client’s applications architecture and make sure that it follows the global architecture strategy.
– Evaluate, assess (implementation’s duration, foreseen effort …) and challenge the technical solutions proposed by contractors
– Investigate and recommend alternative IT Solutions after conducting well-structured analysis, comparing different solutions, and preparing summary of technical issues and adaptations needed. Good communicator, you will present the results of your analysis to technical, non-technical staff, and management.
– Review application technical documentation and contribute to the design of application services and components, encouraging reuse of shared services and ensuring that the system design fulfils the requirements, in particular IT technical requirements (volume, scalability, confidentiality, integrity, availability, business continuity and disaster recovery).
– Identify design flaws not spotted by the development teams
For this position, we’re searching for a project manager with minimum 13 years of experience among which you count at least 4 years of experience in a similar position.
You also have knowledge of:
– IT interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, web services, service oriented bus etc.)
– Service implementation paradigms (synchronous, asynchronous, request/response, etc.)
– Oracle Database and SOA technologies (Oracle FUSION)
– IT monitoring tools like Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, APM, MetricBeat, etc…), Dynatrace, Prometheus/Graphana, etc.
– DevSecOps methodology is a plus
– Management and follow-up of a (set of) application management project(s) in some or all its (their) life cycle phases (inception, elaboration, construction and transition)
– Coordination of the projects’ various stakeholders (Business and IT teams, subcontractors’ teams, Service providers, etc.)
We offer an open-ended contract as employee with :
– Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
– A strong learning and development program;
– A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
– A good work-life balance;
– A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.)
Or a Freelancer contract depending on your preferences.
You can send your CV directly to Audrey HESPEL