Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a System Security Engineer to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data and systems
• Organize computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
• Respond to security breaches
• Review and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Create technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Actively contribute in the change management process
• Daily operational matters as part of system administration team
• BA/BS or higher degree in related field of computer science or similar
• 4+ years’ experience of working on system security engineer or other relevant position
• In-depth knowledge of database and operating system security (mainly Linux)
• Good familiarity of the latest security principles? techniques? and protocols
• Previous experience working with Splunk as sysadmin
• Knowledge about privileged access management solutions
• Fluent in English and French
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
The following will be considered a plus:
? DevOps or scripting capabilities to enhance automation
? Digital forensics capabilities
? Splunk related certifications (e.g. Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect)
? Cybersecurity or highly technical IT certifications (e.g. CCNA, CISSP).
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Femke De Rijck [email protected]