We are currently looking for System Integration and Workflow Specialist to work on our client’s premises in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
In the Role of System Integration and Workflow Specialist , you will:
- Design, plan, implement integration strategies and patterns in a JEE/HTTPsecured ecosystem
- Apply best practices of distributed architecture to solve complex integrationproblems between information systems
- Design, implement and document APIs to be exposed in a secured manner on apublic facing API Gateway
- Design, implement and document business events to be easily produced on a corporateevent-streaming platform and consumed by any system from EC
- Design, plan, implement and deploy workflows: business process definition andtask definition (service or user tasks) relying on APIs and business events
- Work in a container-based infrastructure
Specific Expertise :
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP and API design
- Excellent knowledge of JEE and REST or SOAP APIs
- Excellent knowledge of at least one BPMN workflow engine
- Excellent knowledge of asynchronous communication and publish/subscribe techniques and technologies: Apache Kafka, JMS
- Excellent knowledge of integration testing best practices
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and cloud native architectures
- Good knowledge of distributed or microservice architectures and complex event processing
- Good knowledge in Web security, OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Good writing skills: documentation is part of the tasks.
- Experience in a large enterprise-level multi-team project
- Ability to produce IT architecture document about complex integration patterns
- Aptitude in reporting
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapidself-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Excellent team player;
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English (C2) is essential, and French(B2) will be an asset;
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed andmaintained in SANTE.A4 contain personal and confidential data
Apermanent employee contractwith :
– Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
– A strong learning and development program;
– A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
– A good work-life balance;
– A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.)
If you are aFreelance,you are alsoWELCOME,
Please send your CV or contact:
Email: [email protected]