Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a System Engineer Cloud to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Installs, administers and maintains servers and systems in operational condition in a containerized and/or Cloud context (AKS, OpenShift)
• Acts as an expert on the entire AKS Cloud environment (“on premise” OpenShift)
• Helps ensure that the implemented Cloud architecture is consistent, maintainable, flexible and cost effective by assisting teams with stability and performance issues.
• Provides support and incident resolution (Level 2 and 3) on this environment;
• Is a privileged interlocutor for the developers in relation to the “containerization”;
• Ensures the proper documentation of the information system (diagrams, technical operating files, operating procedures, processes, runbooks, etc.)
• Contributes to the identification of the IT department’s risks related to the infrastructure.
• Participates in the projects corresponding to its fields of activity
• Higher academic education – BAC +3 minimum
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the indicated fields.
• Advanced knowledge in the administration and monitoring of a Kubernetes infrastructure (Azure AKS, OpenShift).
• Knowledge of technologies related to containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Istio, Prometheus…)
• Knowledge of technologies related to the Azure cloud
• Knowledge of system and network administration
• Knowledge of scripting languages: bash, PowerShell, etc…
• A good level in French and English(written and spoken)
• You are able to work in autonomy and also in team
• You are capable to take decisions and to focus on work
What we offer
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352 661 956 520