Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a System Analyst Cloud to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Contribute to the Cloud Plan phase (analysis of the customer’s existing infrastructure and scoping) and the Go Cloud phase (migration of the customer’s data to the Cloud environment)
• Provide support to the customer in a shared Cloud environment
• Ensure the system and application maintenance of the environments
• Configure and optimize Azure and Office 365 products according to customer needs
• Participate in the on-call cycle to provide 24/7 L3 support for Microsoft products
• On-premise and Cloud
• Hold a Master’s degree (BAC+5) or have acquired during your career
• experience equivalent to your degree
• Mastery of the latest Microsoft server and application technologies as well as Office 365 products
• Microsoft certifications are an advantage
• Good knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD and PowerShell
• Good knowledge of Migration tools (ShareGate Desktop and BitTitan MigrationWiz) is considered an advantage
• Knowledge of Citrix is an advantage
• Customer oriented, customer support experience is considered an advantage
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills, as well as a good team spirit
• Be organized, rigorous, willing and proactive
• Fluent in French and English
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520