We are currently looking for a SysOps Engineer with to join one of our client.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
You are in charge of the operational management of continuous applications, tests, integration and
– You master and ensure the configuration of platforms: production management, support, testing and
standardization of satellite installations;
– You manage the IT releases: planning, synchronization and coordination of the release cycles, in close collaboration with the suppliers.
– You actively contribute to the support of our internal customers, whether it is at the level of daily
requests, or in the follow-up of possible incidents.
– You actively contribute to the continuous improvement cycles in order to optimize the deployment of
the different types of applications.
– 5 years experience in business application management
– 2+2/+3 years of education in computer science
– Mastery of current operating systems on the market (Microsoft, Linux, AIX)
– Experience in monitoring and scheduling tools (orchestrator)
– Comfortable using SQL languages (MS, ORACLE)
– Experience in managing different types of web application servers (IIS, Tomcat, Wildfly, …), or proprietary to known vendors in the market (Eastnet, WKFS, BearingPoint, …).
– Basic knowledge of network technologies and infrastructure
– Strong interest in development (Scripting Oriented)
– Good interpersonal skills, ability to dialogue with end-users and suppliers
– Rigorous and autonomous, team player
– Knowledge of ITIL is an asset.