Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a Swift Operator to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Assist team in delivering SWIFT Services (Team permanence)
• Monitoring Swift traffic.
• Work on SWIFT activity KPI
• Follow up of incidents process
• Equivalent to the completion of at least 3 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience is considered as an advantage.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
• Good knowledge of SWIFT Alliance applications (routing, profiles…)
• Good knowledge of SWIFT in general
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus & effective time management
• Fluent in French and English
• Innovative thinking and problem solving
• Willingness to work weekends or ferial days as required
• Ease of contact
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520