Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a Storage Administrator to assist one of our client in financial sector.
Luxembourg Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Define and deploy technical infrastructures to meet the needs of the business lines in accordance with the bank’s security policies and standards.
• Providing third level support in the event of malfunctioning of systems within the area of responsibility (Incident Management)
• Monitor vulnerabilities on production equipment
• Manage the lifecycle of infrastructure software.
• Write the technical documentation for the software and infrastructure in place in order to guarantee the maintenance and operation of the solutions implemented (Continuity Runbooks, operating documents).
• Proficiency in Spectrum Protect and Spectrum Protect for VE
• Proficiency on Netapp and more specifically on the Netapp MetroCluster
• Proficiency on Dell ECS (S3 protocol)
• Very good knowledge of SAN and SVC
• Good knowledge of IBM Flash 900 and 9000
• Knowledge of ITIL methodology and similar experience in the banking sector will be highly appreciated
• Sense of responsibility and priorities
• Personal organization and planning skills
• Ability to work on several projects in parallel
• Ability to come up with new ideas
• Team spirit and collaboration
• Autonomy and dynamism
• Good listening and communication skills
• Fluent in French. Technical English
• Minimum of 4 years of higher education (BAC+4/+5)
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352 661956520