Your primary objective is identifying, hunting and developing Managed Services deals, translating business challenges into an IT Managed Service contract.
Our Managed Services department focuses on Managed Security Services, Cloud Computing & Storage, Data Center Services and Application Platform Management Services
To reinforce our Managed Services team, we are looking for an entrepreneur who thinks out-of-the-box, using internal resources and the external eco-system of partners and vendors.
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
As our Specialised Sales Managed Services, you will:
- Build a business development plan together with the several Business Developers representing several sectors.
- Take initiative in multiple Managed Services offerings and inspire the Business Developers with tactics, driving exceptional value for companies within a well-defined number of accounts in the Belgian market.
- Identify, hunt, propose and close a Managed Services deal independently or in team modus with a Business Developer.
- Identify opportunities and secure all the sales process steps to successfully close business.
- Build bridges between Business Developers, Presales and delivery entities.
- Act as a ‘trusted advisor’ for customers and prospects within the Managed Services domain.
- Take responsibility for achieving sales targets.
- Orchestrate accurately the CRM system.
- Become the customer expert for Managed Services within WESTPOLE Belgium.
Interested in our position of Specialised Sales Managed Services? Why wouldn’t you be?
Find out below if you qualify for this position:
- Has a Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent by experience.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the ICT industry.
- Is fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Is a proven consultative seller with a track record in the ICT industry.
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud Technologies, Managed Services and Staffing and Sourcing is a strong plus.
- Has a very strong professional network in Belgium and experience in both small and large sales cycles & RFP’s.
- Has a structured approach combined with the ability to smell new business. A hunting mentality is key.
- Is commercial in thinking and doing with an honest interest in the customers strategy.
- Can explain complex technical solutions to both IT and non-technical audiences in a simplified way, explaining the value and ROI of the proposed solution.
- Is hands-on, able to “shape and see commercial opportunities” and takes initiative.
But even more important is your drive and motivation to go for it together!
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Excited to apply? Or do you still have more questions or a need for information?
Do not hesitate to contact me via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke