Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a SharePoint Software Developer to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Implement solutions to process improvement requirements of clients, primarily based on Microsoft Power Platform based technologies, with guidance from Senior Consultants
• Develop process flows, forms and solution configurations.
• Develop PowerShell Scripts to facilitate SharePoint migrations and other related tasks
• Involve in different activities of projects such as requirements gathering, analysing, and documenting business/functional procedures.
• Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
• Work in an agile team with the architects, other developers and project manager.
• Get cross-trained on other areas of Smart Automation such as Robotic Process Automation, AI, Chatbots & Process Mapping
• Being proactive to keep up to date with latest technology changes
• At-least five years of prior IT experience as a developer, tester or a business analyst.
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
• Familiarity with SharePoint and Office 365 environments and capabilities
• Fluent in French and English
Additional skills are consider an asset:
• Familiarity with Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts
• Experience or Knowledge in SharePoint Framework (SPFx), SharePoint Administration & Governance
• Knowledge of best practices with development and testing procedures, TDD, SOLID principles.
• Financial domain experience and previous consulting experience
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352 661 956 520