We’re looking for a SharePoint & Confluence Specialist for our client based in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
(Essential) On-site work is required. No remote options available.
Good knowledge of:
- Knowledge of design web based applications and graphical tools;
- Very good knowledge of designing and programming friendly custom components in SharePoint on premises and in M365 cloud
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence platform administration and development including user-macros and add-ons is an asset;
- Good knowledge on user interface ergonomics;
- Knowledge in Java development
- Knowledge of GIT and Bitbucket
- English both written and spoken is required, French spoken is required
Freelance or employee contract
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.
The candidate must be available within 2 months.