We are currently searching for a Service/DevOps Team Leader for one of our client based in Brussels
Belgium – International Organisations
In the Role of the Technical Service Leader you will:
- Technical leadership of the systems’s team
- Manage the systems team in its responsibility of developing and maintaining iNM program CI/CD toolchain
- Be responsible for the iNM program dev&test environments setup and maintenance structuring and documenting the environment management and deployment processes.
- Systems team planning and reporting activities
- Systems team organizational structure, capacity planning and recruitment
- Support the integration of development assets being responsible for the execution of the build & deploy pipelines
- Install, setup, maintain and keep up-to date inventory of iNM Program different dev/test environments
- Support Development and Test Teams while using the environments
- Support the release management process
- Help in the analysis of root cause of application errors or system mal functioning and support its correction.
- Support test teams in issue analysis and environment related problems
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve environment overall availability and performance.
- Keep track of configuration changes and scheduled application updates.
- Validate troubleshooting documentation and error recovery procedures delivered by development teams
- Perform analyses on software application functionality and suggest improvements.
- Perform any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
In this role the team will need to setup, configure and maintain a set of different technologies, part of a platform including:
- API Management
- Reverse Proxy
- Forward Proxy
- Container Orchestration and Service Mesh
- Event Streaming
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Customer Access and Identity Management
- Operations Access and Identity Management
- Deployment and code mgmt. tools
- Terraform Scripts
Must have Skills :
- Demonstrable experience (+ 3 years) managing systems teams in mission critical environments in big organizations
- Demonstrable experience in managing DevOps environments in big organizations
- Technical Teams Leadership demonstrable experience
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling stacks and processes
- Expertise in Infrastructure as code and SDN concepts in public and private cloud environments
- Good knowledge of Cloud Native micro-service applications design patterns specially in Kubernetes in Public and Private cloud environments
- Knowledge and experience in operating, monitoring and troubleshooting activities in Red Hat OCP
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Good communication skills
- Opportunity to work on critical and prestigious transformation Programme
- Very competitive rates
- Multi-year opportunity (6-year programme)
- Exposure to wide and modern technology stack