We’re looking for a Senior expert in Service Delivery and Network Architect for one of our client based in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
• Ensuring the good operational condition of the Data Center by supervising the activities performed by the ITSM-Operations, with a focus on Operations, Security and Business Continuity
• Overseeing the integration aspects of the IT infrastructure, the computing, network, network security and storage components as well as the basic system layers (e.g.hypervisor, Operating Systems, System Management tools) liaising with the ITSM.
• Supervising the “Local Datacentre Consolidation” (LDC) initiative, aiming at ensuring the smooth transition of the Data Centres first and IT layers later from the current condition (managed by the department and operated by ITSM) to the management under department supervision and responsibility.
• Providing advice, guidance, consultancy and assistance to the responsible official(s), with an expert advice on IT Technical matters as well as Service Delivery, organisational aspects, ITIL processes
• Coordinate the good execution of activities and projects facilitating interactions and providing guidance to the various stakeholders, including contractors, officials and external experts.
• Extensive (more than 10 years) experience with large scale complex IT systems architecting data and business process modelling, development, deployment and operation;
• Extensive (more than 10 years) experience with Service Delivery and Operations, preferably in a complex corporate environment with outsourced IT and structured organisations
• Extensive (more than 10 years) experience in designing or supervising operations of complex IT Network based on CISCO, Juniper, F5, Checkpoint equipment;
• Recent extensive project management experience within IT in large-scale integration projects including in organisations linked to Customs environment, using a recognised methodology;
• Recent extensive experience in consultation and coordination with business stakeholders for the assigned IT projects;
• Extensive experience in international/multicultural environment;
• Extensive experience with enterprise architecture solutions;
• Extensive experience in project management supported by a well-established project management certification e.g., PMI, PM2, PM2-Agile, Prince2;
• Recent experience with Project Management tools (such as MS Project, Word, Excel and Visio); willingness to use the project management tool and methodologies
• Recent extensive experience in consulting and coordinating multiple sub-contractors for the assigned IT projects;
• Technical knowledge of the European Institutions standard IT products and technologies;
• Strong organisational, project management and coordination skills with many international stakeholders;
• Ability to present and to animate collective intelligence sessions, rapid self-starting capability and ability to work autonomously;
• Experience in progress monitoring and reporting to all levels within the organisation and involved stakeholders;
• Good communication skills (adapt the information to the target audience);
• Ability to produce minutes, notes, business cases, vision documents, service level agreements, terms of collaboration, planning schedules, etc.;
• Ability to understand the technological aspects of the project, as well as the risks and the success factors;
• Knowledge of ITIL Service management framework;
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
• Good French speaking and writing skills (asset);
• Experience with making presentations in front of large audiences;
• A customer oriented approach;
• Previous work experiences of similar positions within European institutions is a definite asset.