Do you thrive on identifying new business by hunting and expanding existing clients? Do you want to become a trusted advisor and consultative seller to your clients in the domains of Information Management, Hybrid Cloud Technology, Managed Services and Staffing & Sourcing? Look no further, because you’ve found it here!
To reinforce our sales team in Luxembourg, we are looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Account Manager to open new markets for WESTPOLE in Information Management, Private Cloud, Managed Services and Staffing & Sourcing.
As a Sales Account Manager, it will be your responsibility to:
• build a business development plan for your territory and track progress to make sure you meet/exceed your quota.
• identify, develop and close business opportunities with both new and existing clients.
• manage, own and drive the sales cycle/RFP process and work with presales and technical experts.
• negotiate and close large, high margin deals, meeting quarterly targets.
• manage strategic accounts, behave as a “trusted advisor”, understand the client’s business challenges and strategic plans.
• ensure excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene and sales execution against targets.
• become the customer sales expert in Information Management, Hybrid IT and Digital Transformation.
• You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent by experience.
• You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the ICT industry in Luxembourg.
• You speak and write fluently in English and French. Luxembougisch and/or German are real differentiators.
• Knowledge of SaleForce is a plus.
• You are a proven consultative seller with a track record in the ICT industry.
• You are commercial in thinking and doing with an honest interest in the customer’s strategy.
• You have the ability to explain complex technical solutions to both IT and business/non-technical audiences in a simplified way, explaining the value and ROI of the proposed solution.
• Experience in Information Management, Hybrid Cloud Technologies, Managed Services or Staffing & Sourcing is required. Experience in two or more of these domains is a real differentiator.
• Experience in the financial sector would be an asset.
• You are hands-on and take initiative.
• You are someone who is able to shape and see commercial opportunities.
• You have a structured approach combined with the ability to smell new business.
• You are a team player.
• The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and technology driven company on its path to further innovation;
• A technically challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
• A fulfilling position where you can deal your own way with your responsibilities, from A to Z of a project;
• The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere;
• A good work/life balance;
• A competitive salary, coupled with benefits and insurances, and an open-ended contract.
Femke De Rijck +32 2 251 66 50
Excited to apply? Or do you still have more questions or a need for information?
Do not hesitate to contact me via [email protected]
I’m looking forward to hear from you!