Are you an IT enthusiast with a commercial flair who is looking for a new opportunity where you can combine commercial challenges with a technical context? You’re hired! We are looking for a Senior Presales who can translate our services and solutions into a clear commercial offer.
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
As our Senior Presales you will:
- Write technical solutions for proposals in a way that is understandable for the client
- Actively contribute to the sales funnel process in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure all customers’ technical and business requirements are identified.
- Understand customers’ objectives and challenges by analysing the call for tenders to which the Sales team has decided to respond.
- From a broad IT knowledge, you can make recommendations for new or alternative technologies or propose adaptations to improve the information systems so that the business objectives are maximally achieved
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer.
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the various aspects of the built solution.
- In case a presentation of the proposal is requested by the customer, the Senior Presales will be responsible to present the offer covering both business and technical aspects.
- Provide technical sizing analysis and budget studies for the delivery process as well as manage these processes and projects.
- You actively manage and guard the total pricing and cost structure of our offerings
- Depending on the scope, you coordinate the execution of the projects yourself, or you follow the implementation closely as a member of a project team.
Excited about this opportunity? Why wouldn’t you be!
Learn more about this opportunity and if you qualify for this challenge below.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- You have around 5-7 years of experience in ICT services
- You can easily express yourself in English and Dutch. French is an asset
- You are tired of thinking in boxes. ‘Let’s colour outside the lines’ is your tagline
- You see solutions where others see problems
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Pragmatic and commercially minded
- You are able to think on a strategic level and like to translate this into technical objectives
- You are an analytical mastermind who is capable of handling stress
- You are a team player, but you can also work autonomously
- You are passionate about IT and are happy to keep on growing in this domain
- Together with our Business Developers and Specialised Sales, you are a partner to our customers and educate them what can and can’t be expected
But feel free to reach out anyway if you’re not ticking all the boxes. Even more important to us is your enthusiasm and untamable drive to go for it together!
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
- • …
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke