We’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Architect, who will join our team in Brussels on the Long-term, Near-site mission.
Near-site work: living up to 2hr driving from Brussels as it’s required to work 3 days per week at the office, and 2 days remotely.
Belgium – International Organisations
- Translate a HLD into a LLD, to describe in detail the build and deployment of complex solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Support and guide the system and operations teams in understanding the systems internals, configurations, system components of the platform.
- Support the testing team in identification of the right testing approach for individual infrastructure components of the platform.
- Propose improvements to the IT infrastructure, present them both internally and to the customer with clear value analysis, presenting all relevant architecture risks and mitigations.
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of on-premises and new cloud applications and systems.
Must have skills (Demonstrable experience required)
- Ability to work in complex ecosystem involving middleware/platform solution, servers, storage, Backup & Recovery, network, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Strong technical knowledge in field of platform technologies, communication protocols especially for messaging and event streaming.
- Automation (Ansible & Terraform).
- Worked in hybrid cloud-based environments.
Must Have required qualifications
- RHEL 8 + OpenShift
- Data protection solutions based on Veeam Kasten and Backup & Replication
- Experience with VMware
- Ansible / Terraform
- ElasticSearch-LogStash-Kibana (ELK stack)
- Prometheus / Grafana
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) v8
- VCP >6.7 (VMware Certified Professional)
- Backup & Recovery: VEEAM, Kasten K10
- CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator)/ CKAD / Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
- OKTA (SaaS)
- You can work as an Employee or as a Freelancer consultant. It’s 100% up to you!
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A strong learning and development program.
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
- A good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Apply here or send a CV to: [email protected]