We are looking for a Senior DataStage Consultant for our customer based in Luxembourg
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Luxembourg and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation [email protected]…)
Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Data Warehouse Development Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a full time BI Development Engineer on a long term mission.
In an Agile environment organized in Tribes & Squads, your role is to contribute to the completion of the backlog dedicated to the Squad “Data Platform” (change & run activities).
As an Analyst-developer, you will be responsible to design, develop, test, deliver & document applications around the Data Warehouse, including reporting solutions.
In this job, you will need to :
– Be autonomous in users stories completion of the squad’s backlog,
– Propose and implement reliable architecture/solutions in line with functional and non-functional guidelines (performance, availability, security,…),
– Understand business needs,
– Actively participate to ING Group cross-border solutions and projects,
– Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies : Daily Stand Up meeting, Planning, Review, Retrospectives,
– Solve production problems / incidents in an efficient way.
Competencies / Behavior :
You are someone who…
– Has the ability to work according to the Agile way,
– Has true engineering skills,
– Has strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels,
– Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities,
– Respects deadlines and planning,
– Is dynamic, flexible and well organized,
– Has strong banking knowledge (product and services) with a real attract for Business Intelligence.
Technical skills :
You have a good knowledge of…
– Data warehousing concepts & techniques (dimensional modelling),
And more specifically,
– SQL, PL/SQL languages
– Oracle Databases
Experience with the following tool suites :
– ETL tool (Data Stage experience is mandatory);
– Reporting tool (preferrably Business Objects);
– Knowledge around IBM IGC (Information Governance Catalogue), IBM IA (Information Analyzer), GIT is an asset;
You have relevant experience in at least one of the following (banking) domains:
· KYC (know your customer),
· Regulatory reporting,
· Market or Credit Risk Management,
· Daily Banking,
· Wholesale banking,
Experience & Degree :
· Master degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent by experience.
· Several years of relevant experience in data warehousing and Business Intelligence within the Banking industry.
· A very good knowledge of French is a must.
· English is also required.
We offer a market conform salary and a tailor made coaching track
Chatry Van Hove +32 2 255 71 50 or via [email protected]
Chatry Van Hove +32 2 255 71 50