We are searching for a Senior Application Support Engineer T24 to join our client, a bank in Luxembourg.
You will be part of the team in charge of T24 technical support as part of our new Core Banking System implementation project.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
- Issues Troubleshooting
- Access Management
- COB Monitoring & Management
- Prepare, deploy and maintain the different T24 environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider
- Support the T24 environments and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers
- Analyze problems, solve issues, implement monitoring, perform performance tuning and optimization
- Ensure the integrity of the managed environments and perform upgrades
- Initiate, monitor and support Closure of Business (including on-call support)
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Experience with T24 in a similar position is mandatory.
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 4 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as: Linux, Microsoft Windows; Oracle, SQL Server; Websphere Application Server, IIS; Powershell, Python, Shellscript.
- Experience with GAMMA is an asset.
- Communication Skills in French and English (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening).