Are you an on site to cloud environment migration expert, who can design, implement and monitor architecture, than WESTPOLE is looking for you!
As a Cloud Architect and Technical Writer, you will
- be primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role.
- be responsible for the writing of the technical solution of the proposals.
- ensure all customers’ technical and business requirements are identified.
- understand customers’ objectives and challenges by engaging the customer (together with the sales team) during online and on-prem meetings.
- contribute to the conception of the solution addressing and respecting all those requirements.
- collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer.
- work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the interdependent aspects of the built solution.
- be responsible to present the offer covering both business as well as technical aspects under the supervision of the presales manager in case a presentation of the proposal is requested by the customer.
- meet the customer for technical meetings on request of the sales team.
- build a technical library containing boilerplate information.
- have contact with suppliers, vendors and partners to help determine the best choice.
- participate in suppliers, vendors and partners activities and fairs to ensure the relationship and up-to-date knowledge.
- knowledge of cloud services, such as Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center and/or AWS Security Hub and/or other relevant technologies.
- knowledge on how to design, implement and monitor the architecture in general or with focus on one or more specific domains.
- the ability to organize migration from on site to cloud environment.
- experience with proposal and tender writing.
- an excellent knowledge of French and English. Dutch is an added value.
- the ability to explain and present technical solutions.
- the ability to work on rapidly changing projects.
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
– An open-ended contract
– A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
– A company car + fuel card
– A smartphone + phone subscription
– Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
– Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
– A good work-life balance
– A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
– The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Excited to apply? Or do you still have more questions or a need for information?
Do not hesitate to contact me via [email protected]
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!