Are you an experienced professional with strong core technical skills and are you looking to join and add value to a dedicated and dynamic team for 1 day per week or 50 days?
Than we are looking for you!
WESTPOLE is recruiting a Security Cloud Architect/Technical Writer for the International Organization division.
As a Cloud Architect and Technical Writer, you will
- be primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role.
- be responsible for the writing of the technical solution of the proposals.
- ensure all customers’ technical and business requirements are identified.
- understand customers’ objectives and challenges by engaging the customer (together with the sales team) during online and on-prem meetings.
- contribute to the conception of the solution addressing and respecting all those requirements.
- collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer.
- work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the interdependent aspects of the built solution.
- be responsible to present the offer covering both business as well as technical aspects under the supervision of the presales manager in case a presentation of the proposal is requested by the customer.
- meet the customer for technical meetings on request of the sales team.
- build a technical library containing boilerplate information.
- have contact with suppliers, vendors and partners to help determine the best choice.
- participate in suppliers, vendors and partners activities and fairs to ensure the relationship and up-to-date knowledge.
Our ideal candidate has:
- knowledge of cloud services, such as Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center and/or AWS Security Hub and/or other relevant technologies.
- knowledge on how to design, implement and monitor the architecture in general or with focus on one or more specific domains.
- the ability to organize migration from on site to cloud environment.
- proven technical and IT services experience.
- experience with proposal and tender writing.
- an excellent knowledge of French and English. Dutch is an added value.
- the ability to explain and present technical solutions.
- the ability to work on rapidly changing projects.
- self-motivation and is able to work under pressure.
- good commercial acumen.
- good communication skills.
- affinity to both sales and technology functions.
Excited to apply? Or do you still have more questions or a need for information?
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke