You love to coordinate, bring structure, negotiate with HR partners and provide administrative support? You have good communication skills and have a strong interest in Recruitment in an international environment? Than you might be the perfect match for this position!
As our Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the bridge between the recruitment colleagues and the sales team of our International Organizations business unit. You will be part of our HR Team, existing of 15 colleagues, and report directly to the European HR Director.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Make sure each recruiter’s workload is manageable and well organized;
- Process, manage and distribute new requests;
- Liaise with the Sales Account Managers to prioritize requests;
- Negotiate with suppliers and follow up with them on requests;
- Complete all the necessary administration for client’s requests;
- Follow up with the recruiters and the consortia;
- Organize contracts and agreements in a clear structure on Sharepoint.
If you recognize yourself in the description below, we are looking forward to your application!
- You love coordinating and have the talent to distribute work and set priorities, in consultation with your recruitment colleagues + sales team
- You work fast yet structured
- You are able to switch tasks quickly and help your colleagues to focus on the right prio’s
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (written + spoken), French and/or Dutch is a big plus
Working at WESTPOLE, you’ll receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, net allowances for telework, etc.)
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- The possibility to combine teamwork in the office with remote working days
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
You can contact us via [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!