We are currently searching for a Programme Manager for one of our client based in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of a portfolio of projects, consisting of small and medium sized projects within the client organization. He will be responsible for the identification, planning and coordination of a set of projects, often related and interdependent, for cloud migration & datacentre services.
The successful candidate should have a good appreciation of infrastructure cloud services, public, hybrid and on-prem, understand the challenges involved in delivering such complex projects, and therefore should bring experience and know-how to ensure the successful execution of projects of this nature.
This role will require the candidate to deal with senior stakeholders within the client and the client organization, therefore strong leadership and communication skills are key. Furthermore the candidate should be structured, PM methodology lead, able to lead a diverse team, embed structure and process, to organize, manage and deliver projects to time, cost and quality.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing strategic guidance to the team.
- Supervising the agreement of business requirements with the customer, and translation of requirements into operational plans
- Supervising the progress of the operations and acting as escalation point for the delivery teams when necessary.
- Monitoring the progress of the ongoing projects activities and their inter-dependencies, managing the risks and the issues raised by the project managers.
- Ensuring that provision of the service is having the appropriate level of quality and is in accordance with contractual KPIs and initial business case.
- Managing the contract’s P&L, monitoring the actual costs against the forecasted project margin (accountable for the profitability of the program).
- Defining the overall programme governance.
- Managing the communication with all the contract’s stakeholders.
- Reporting the status of the program during period contract reviews and other specific operational reviews.
Employment and technical Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in similar function.
- Proven experience with large scale IT infrastructure implementations programmes.
- Practical experience with methodologies such as Prince 2, ITIL.
- Must be details oriented, analytical, and demonstrating ability to work in complex international environments.
- Practical experience of working with onshore and nearshore resources.
- Working experience with EU client or other public institution is an added value.
+353 1 254 9727