As Performance Test Engineer, you will be responsible of the performance tests to evaluate if the system is able to perform at the agreed level of performance under different stress levels and user volumes.
Apply and discuss with us about this new request for one of our client ln Strasbourg.
Belgium – International Organisations
Nature of tasks
Your tasks will be:
• Participate to the development a strategy for end-to-end performance testing of the software and hardware systems specified in this tender.
• Draft the performance test plan and update the test plan for review to manager/leader.
• Develop the performance test script using the tools provided in CSI Technology Portfolio Catalogue (to be shared by the Contracting Authority) for all the identified performance testing scenarios; involve in preparation of performance test data.
• Handle the performance testing support activities as required;
• Execute the various performance tests including Load test, stress test, endurance test, capacity test.
• Analyse the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications;
• Identify memory leakage, connection issues & bottleneck problem in the application.
• Capture and analyze performance test metrics.
• Review test results captured from load runner and monitoring tool, support the identification of performance issues and make recommendations to stakeholders
• Enable other QA engineers and developers in running performance tests.
• Works cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems.
• Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability; •
• Work with application development teams to analyze and resolve performance issues.
• Develop standards and best practices for writing robust, maintainable, and performant load testing scripts.
• Evaluate system performances and recommend improvements.
• Present performance reports to the program management team ;
• Participate to team meetings.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good Hands-on knowledge on performance test tool (e.g., JMeter, QTest);
• Experience with the entire software lifecycle – requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance.
• Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Workload Design, Test Cases Design, Test Platform Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
• Capacity in writing documents in English.
• Ability to present findings and recommendations.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
What we offer:
• A permanent employee contract / Freelance.
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Please send your CV or contact:
E-mail: [email protected]