At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. WESTPOLE is an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 3 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy). To enforce our Belux HR-team, we are looking for a Payroll Specialist who will take responsibility for the accurate and timely administration of all salary components, employee benefits and labour contracts in Belgium and Luxembourg, in order to meet the administrative requirements.
- Take responsibility for the administrative processing of all information that relates to the payment of salaries.
- Calculate wages, holiday pay and sick pay to ensure that wages and compensations are correctly and fully paid.
- Prepare the necessary documents in case of hiring, exits, parental leave,… and start the correct internal flow for a fluent process.
- Ensure the best possible service to internal customers (employees and management) in case of questions related to social legislation and complex issues.
- Maintain contacts with interim offices, when applicable, to ensure that information related to specific files can be exchanged quickly and efficiently.
- Update and maintain the professional knowledge and technical skills to maximize your own professional knowledge and to apply it within the organization in the best possible manner.
- You are very accurate and service-minded.
- You would describe yourself as energetic, optimistic, empathic and always in for a good laugh.
- You are eager to learn and are interested in keeping your knowledge of social legislation up-to-date.
- You have a flexible mindset and adapt easily to changing priorities.
Working at WESTPOLE, you’ll receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, net allowances for telework, etc.)
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- The possibility to combine teamwork in the office with remote working days
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Enthusiastic about what you just read? Apply now via [email protected]!