Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an Office 365 Engineer to assist one of our client in financial sector.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Contribute to the Cloud Plan (analysis of the customer’s existing infrastructure and scoping) and Go Cloud (migration of the customer’s data to the cloud environment) phases
• Provide support to the customer during the migration of applications and data to the Cloud environment
• Ensure the system and application maintenance of the environments
• Configure and optimize Azure and Office 365 products according to customer needs
• Participate in the on-call cycle to provide 24/7 L3 support for Microsoft On-premise and Cloud products
• You have a Master’s degree (BAC+5) or have acquired experience equivalent to the degree during your career
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies: Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019, ADDS, ADFS, ADCS, DNS, DHCP, DFS, WAP, ARR, IIS, Direct Access and Failover Clustering
• Mastery of the Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019 environment
• Knowledge of Office 365 products (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Teams)
• Microsoft certifications are an advantage
• Good knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD and PowerShell
• Good knowledge of Intune and the Security & Compliance part of Microsoft 365
• Good knowledge of Migration tools (ShareGate Desktop and BitTitan MigrationWiz) is considered an advantage
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• You are fluent in French and English
What we offer
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean 661 956 520
Diana Bungardean [email protected]