Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a Network and Telecom Manager to assist one of our clients in Construction sector in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
- Implement, administer, and maintain all network services (LAN – WAN – Cloud) and physical infrastructure (Fibers, coppers, UPS, power, IT racks….)
- Ensure monitoring, backup, and compliance on all network services
- Ensure network security and business continuity
- Handle service requests, tasks, and incidents ticket
- Provide Level 3 Support on all network services
- Seek continuous development and update on technological watch
- Act as Technical Project Manager – on demand
- Act as per-project Architect – on demand
- Participate in ITIL processes (incident, change, capacity, patch management, etc.)
- Participate in IT knowledge base designs, documentation, and internal procedures
- Sustain professional attitude and team spirit and develop interpersonal skills
- Seasoned IT Professional with 5+ years of experience in IT Network administration (On-prem / Public Cloud platforms).
- Being familiar with industry / plant / warehouse environment
- Troubleshooting knowledge (Through Syslog, Netflow, NBAR, SNMP, Monitoring tool…)
- Huge knowledge in physical or logical designs (LAN, ISP, WAN, under-lay, over-lay….)
- Knowledge in AZURE Cloud (network / security)
- Mastering the OSI model
- Strong experience in Network Routing and Switching, Network Security is an advantage. (CISCO Small business, HP, ARUBA, MERAKI…)
- Very good knowledge in MERAKI (Monitoring, roll-out, API, configuration…)
- Experience already or willingness to evolve in Next-generation Network and Campus Wired/Wireless infrastructure administration. (SD-LAN / WAN)
- Knowledge in SIEM / Syslog server
- Experience with Firewalling (Fortigate / Watchguard / ASA) is an advantage.
- Knowledge in NTP, NAT/PAT, L2/L3, RSTP, VSS, MST, SPAN, Link aggregation….
- Experience in VoIP/ToIP/Collaboration (Microsoft Teams, O365, Global ISP, TDM PBX, QOS LAN..)
- Knowledge in Industry4.0 (BigData, designs, AI, OT-IT…)
- Monitoring Solutions (MERAKI, PRTG…. )
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Perl).
- Being service / business oriented
- Knowledge in Windows Client and Server environment (Win10, Win2012-Win2019) and virtualized environment (VMware), Linux and Kubernetes are advantages.
- Able to handle meetings with stakeholders / partners, taking right decision for the company.
- Effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy, and flexibility.
- Dynamic, rigorous, focused on business needs and able to work under pressure.
- Bring new ideas and inputs to help the evolution of infrastructure services.
- Ability to travel to the main European location( Germany) and once a year to APAC or Americas.
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is considered as an asset.
- Strong Project Management experience, certification appreciated
- Good communication skills with C-level, stakeholders, partners….
- Opportunity is open to candidates with authorization to work in the country, and within commuting distance to the main offices in Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium.
A permanent employee contract with:
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.)
Loic Lemasson +352 3 90 32 61
Loic Lemasson +352 3 90 32 61