WESTPOLE is a Service & Solution provider, in the IT market, with particular focus on Cloud, Managed Services and Consultancy. As part of the Marketing Division, you will be in charge of planning and executing marketing campaigns, events, Go to Market strategies for new offering and propositions, and other initiatives that our marketing team is doing. You will follow up the processes from close by and will be able to bring in your own ideas and honest feedback. You will interact with the rest of the team constantly, working closely with the Regional and with the European team, and facing different levels of responsibilities within the company.
Are you in?
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
- Define and plan, under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager, the different marketing campaigns, with focus on awareness and demand generation
- Work closely with WESTPOLE partners for the Go to Market of the common proposition
- Execute and follow-up marketing campaigns, cooperating with our partners;
- Thinking along with colleagues to find the right way to promote our offering within our website and on the other channels;
- Create leaflets, presentations and sales kits to help our sales team in promoting WESTPOLE offering on market;
- Work with the whole company to ensure they use the correct templates as per our strict WESTPOLE guidelines;
- Working out your own ideas to make WESTPOLE an even better business;
- Managing the daily Marketing activities together with your Marketing colleagues;
- Organizing events for customers and prospects;
- You will work closely with the whole WESTPOLE team, with reference also to the European marketing team on specific projects
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent by experience ;
- You already have a first experience in Marketing, ideally in an IT environment ;
- You can easily express yourself in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus ;
- You have knowledge of the whole Microsoft package ;
- You are tired of thinking in boxes. ‘Let’s color outside the lines’ is your tagline ;
- Having a lot of enthusiasm in combination with communication skills ;
- You are a team player, but you can also work autonomously ;
- You are not afraid of sharing your ideas and to give your honest feedback ;
- Putting priorities on different projects ;
- You are always prepared to help and assist the whole WESTPOLE team ;
- You can work well with deadlines and are able to handle stressy situations ;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a flexible mentality.
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke