WESTPOLE will need the service of an IT Junior Project Asistant/Manager to support the team in charge of a portfolio of several large-scale trans-European systems (TES) in the field of direct taxation.
Location of work: Brussels (on-site/near-site), so living up to 2hr driving from Brussels is mandatory.
Mission: Long-term (up to 660 days), Full-time
Belgium – International Organisations
The IT Junior Project Asistant/Manager will contribute to the corrective and evolutive maintenance of the existing systems/applications, as well as to the design and deployment of new IT systems in the direct taxation domain.
Will also provide advice, guidance, consultancy and assistance to the IT team.
- Minimum 9 years of experience after the High school graduation; OR
- Bachelor degree and minimum 4 years of exp. after graduation.; OR
- Master degree and minimum 2 years of exp. after graduation.
In this context, support is required to:
- Contribute to external communications strategy and implementation, training strategy, change management;
- Ensure team planning, monitoring of the projects dependencies and risks;
- Analyse and evaluate organisation, working procedures, working methods and business processes in the domain of direct taxation;
- Contribute to user guidance notes, contribute to the user training material;
- Contribute to the testing of the various IT components to be deployed;
- Provide quality assurance expertise and guidance;
- Assure contract performance and fulfilment of reporting procedures;
- Contribute to feasibility studies and cost benefits analysis.
In the context of the projects, the consultant delivering the service will be required to
- Provide advice and support on key technical aspects of the projects.
- Support analysis, design and reviewing other contractors’ deliverables, so that:
- The system will fulfil the system’s requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- The systems, components and/or services’ design is consistent with architecture and relevant business and technical artefacts.
- Provide project management support and follow up across the DevSecOps lifecycle in the context of Agile.
- Draft and maintain and/or review, project management artefacts/deliverables, tools and information spaces.
- Draft, maintain and/or review, relevant technical artefacts/deliverables, tools and information spaces.
- Draft emails, documents and presentations as needed.
- Draft and/or review relevant service, process, data models and translate them into functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in relevant meetings and workshops as needed.
- Monitor the execution of the project compared to the project plan.
- You can work as an Employee or as a Freelancer consultant. It’s 100% up to you!
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A strong learning and development program.
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
- A good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.