To support our growing business, WESTPOLE is seeking to recruit an Junior Java Engineer for its Luxemburgish entity. This position aims to cover the field of Enterprise Information Management technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an motivated junior professional to develop strong core technical skills, join and add value to a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Perform day to day activities, support our customers environments and maintain environments up to date;
- Carrying out changes, upgrades and extensions to software in order to always have techniques and possibilities available that best suit the user needs with a view to conducting new projects or improving existing systems;
- Keeping constantly abreast of the trends in his or her specialist field; keeping his or her knowledge up to date in light of new developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by offering a service permanently based on updated knowledge and certifications;
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the realization of the project (mainly Cloud team);
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all stakeholders involved in project realization;
- Work on specific developments (mainly in Java).
- Motivated, willing to learn and technology watch focused;
- Good team spirit and service oriented;
- Good Business & Technical both in English and French (Written and Spoken);
- Ability to work on rapidly changing projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Working at WESTPOLE, you’ll receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, net allowances for telework, etc.)
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- The possibility to combine teamwork in the office with remote working days
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to apply by sending an e-mail to [email protected]