WESTPOLE is recruiting a junior profile for our client – an important European Institutions based in Luxembourg. You will be joining the team in charge of Information Management Services which is contributing to every projects by taking care of Documents and Records Management, Information Management, and Support to Electronic Documents and Records Management Systems.
Belgium – International Organisations
Your mission will be to :
– control physical and electronic workflows,
– make the inventory and file plan,
– assess our client’s records and ensure their accessibility,
– and provide support to end users.
Profile searched :
We’re looking for someone with a University Degree preferably related to Information, Archives and/or Document Management.
You have at least :
– 1 year of experience in Archiving, information or document management in a corporate information service;
– Experience using document management systems for records identification, registration, filing, storage, retention, preservation and conservation in both paper and electronic format;
– Experience or knowledge about archiving and document management standards practices (ISO 15489 or equivalent) and related procedures;
– Experience in using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe;
– A practical experience with OpenText Content Server would be an advantage.
– Fluency in French or English and a sufficient command of the other to be able to work in both languages interchangeably.
– Knowledge of any other EU language is welcome.
– Capacity and willingness to work in team environment
– Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
– Service and Customer Orientation
– Ability to organize and prioritize workload
– Ability to work reliably and accurately
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Results orientated
– Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
We offer a permanent employee contract with :
– Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record;
– A competitive salary package ;
– A challenging mission in a renowned European institution.
We’re also welcoming any freelancer that would like to work with us for a long term period.
Please send your CV in english in the Europass format to : [email protected]