The Sales Account Manager primary objective is to identify new business by hunting and expand the existing clients by becoming a ‘trusted advisor’ and ‘consultative seller’ in the domain of Hybrid Cloud Technology.
To reinforce our Sales team in our HTS division, we are looking for an entrepreneurial sales person to open new markets for WESTPOLE Hybrid Technology Solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager, who has the ambition to excel in the Public Sector and can build long lasting relations. The candidate has a good understanding of the sales cycle and RFP processes in the federal, local and regional government structures in Belgium.
- Build a business development plan for your territory and track progress to make sure you meet/exceed your quota
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Manage, own and drive the sales cycle/RFP process and work with presales and technical experts
- Negotiate and close large, high margin deals, meeting quarterly targets
- Manage strategic accounts, behave as a “trusted advisor”, understand the client’s business challenges and strategic plans
- Ensure excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene and sales execution against targets
- Become the customer sales expert in Hybrid IT and Digital Transformation
Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Team player! Success relies on orchestrating opportunities with both internal specialists and external partners.
- Proven consultative seller with a track record in the ICT industry
- Is commercial in thinking and doing with an honest interest in the customers strategy
- Reveal business challenges, uncover compelling solutions, working closely with the pre-sales team.
- Experience in value-add selling using sales methodologies
- The ideal candidate has a network in the public sector industry in Belgium and experience in governmental sales cycles & RFP’s
- Hands-on and somebody who is able to “shape and see commercial opportunities” and takes initiative
- Sales is both an art and a science, so we look for somebody with a structured approach combined with the ability to smell new business
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]