You will work mainly on our Private cloud Platform. As a Cloud System Engineer, you will ensure the daily management, the support and the upgrades of the x86 environments.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a similar position;
- You speak French fluently, and have good level of technical English;
- You are familiar with the following technologies:
- Veeam B&R
- vSphere, SQL, and Terminal Services
- Exchange Server 2010 – 2016
- Windows Server 2012 – 2019
- Linux (CentOS)
- Network level: WAN and LAN technology, routers
- Security level: firewall CISCO & Checkpoint
- Web service knowledge’s (apache, SSL …)
- Knowledge in VMWare VCloud, NSX and VSAN will be an asset
- Luxembourgish and/or German will be an asset
- Nutanix Technology knowledge is considered as a differentiator
- Scripting will be considered as a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You will work with a passionate and experienced team of specialists.
- Innovative and modern Private Cloud Platform providing from IaaS to SaaS services
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and technology driven company on its path to further innovation;
- A technically challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A fulfilling position where you can deal your own way with your responsibilities, from A to Z of a project;
- You will be at the beginning of new exciting projects and products;
- The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere;
- A good work/life balance;
- Open-ended contract.
- A competitive salary, coupled with meal vouchers and insurances
ABOUT WESTPOLE Benelux
Born as a carve-out from IRIS Group, with more than 30 years of experience in the management of complex IT environments, we help companies, both private and public, to manage the entire IT stack with integrated Hybrid Technology, Information Management and Managed Services, while providing best-in-class IT personnel to support any kind of IT project. WESTPOLE currently has over 330 employees in Belgium & Luxemburg, 5 datacenters and Offices in (BE) Vilvoorde, Louvain La Neuve and (L) Windhof.
WESTPOLE Benelux is part of WESTPOLE Europe, a provider of IT services and Information Management Solutions with 8 offices in Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg and over 600 employees and over 40 years of experience in technology management and innovation.