the dream of many developers can come true with this project. working in a clean coding environment
you will become part of the staffing and sourcing team, supported by a coach
As a Java Software Engineer you actively contribute to the realization of solutions by implementing components, processes and services in line with our architecture strategy. You translate the functional needs according to the design & security principles and implement future proof solutions according to the Agile Methodology.
• You analyse, develop, integrate and test new applications & frameworks.
• You are responsible for the management and maintenance of applications, you evaluate existing applications and propose optimisations.
• You support the users where necessary.
• You continuously train yourself and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
• You guarantee a high stability of the Production Environment.
You have at least 3 years of experience as a Java software engineer with in-depth knowledge of Spring Boot Framework, REST API Design, clean code, unit testing, code reviews, technical documentation and best practices in distributed systems such as monitoring/alerting, performance, service level agreement , API metrics
• You have experience with Cloud (preferably Azure); containerized applications (Docker and Kubernetes) and Infrastructure as Code via Azure DevOps pipelines
• You communicate easily with both technical and non-technical profiles.
• You speak fluent French or Dutch and English.
Our Domain Signing & Authentication manages high-critical and high-available applications, providing, among others, Authentication, Authorisation and Signing services to our clients and to our employees.
a long term project, market conform rate, educational and possible coaching track
Chatry Van Hove +32 2 255 71 50 or via [email protected]
Chatry Van Hove +32 2 255 71 50