We are currently looking for an IT System Security Administrator for one of our client based in Germany.
In the Role of the Developer Web technologies, you will:
- Advice and support the installation, configuration, security, operation, technical implementations and maintenance of all servers, equipment and software related to security solutions and associated components.
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT Architects and the team to evaluate, design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities.
- Document the technical implementation, policies and procedures to support the operational environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement of technical implementation documentation, procedures and policies;
- Examine requirements documents and support creation of technical design documents, unit test, system test and capacity and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
- Perform, in close collaboration with the team, typical system administrative activities including daily performance monitoring, routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance, updating, controlling access permissions and privileges or issue troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices, processes and enterprise standards;
- Security cases follow up and resolution in collaboration with supplier support teams;
- Advise and support on End-Point Protection Solutions; Firewalls, Proxy/reverse proxy services; email security solutions; Application layer firewalling.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Network security (Network Firewalls, switches, routers, radius/dhcp servers)
- Application security (e.g Application aware Firewalls, HTTP/HTTPS traffic analysis in general -monitoring, alerting, debugging, analysis, security, interception)
- Proven expertise in managing security solutions and components from the major vendors (Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint Microsoft, Open source…);
- Strong expertise in recent security standards and technologies;
- Ability to work with Senior Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services;
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options.
- Data protection, cryptography, key management, network security, basic forensic
- Security Application Delivery/Services tools (e.g. Nessus/SCAP based solutions, Windows ATP, SOAR, MFA)
- Experience in Container Security & Cloud Native Security tools and capabilities (e.g. Azure security based solutions preferable
- Technical security management
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge in:
Experience in the following technologies is required:
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Fortinet firewalls
- Ability to offer and present clear technical explanations in a user-friendly language on both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Cisco security solutions (firewalls, ISE)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills combined with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Technical documentation skills;
- Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices;
- Scripting & experience with APIs
Other expected competencies:
- Rapid self-starting capability and team player;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment;
- Integrity & Professionalism;
- Respect for Diversity;
- Open Minded and committed to continuous learning.
+353 1 254 9727