Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a IT Security Engineer to assist one of our clients in financial sector in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
• You install, deploy, manage and operate network solutions
• You design and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the network infrastructure including evolving SDN technologies.
• You analyze, make diagnostic and resolve technical problems
• You develop and maintain technical documentation and associated operational procedures
• You take part in the infrastructure duty and Disaster Recovery Plan organization
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer sciences or equivalent
• Proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function
• Strong knowledge in the following domains: Cisco ACI, SD-WAN
• Good level of knowledge in the following domains: Cisco DNA
• Network automation is a plus
• Emerging SDN technologies
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technical certifications in Network products are considered as an advantage (CCIE preferred but not required)
• Team oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
• Organized, rigorous and showing excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Dynamic, proactive, motivated
• Telecom experience
• Languages: Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English (French is plus)
What we offer
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661956520