Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an IT Security Officer to assist one of our client in financial sector.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Work with highly collaborative agile teams.
• Assist in the preparation, correct realization and follow-up of penetration tests performed by external providers.
• Assist in the management of IT vulnerabilities and technical compliance issues, by performing analysis and prioritisation recommandations for remediation by other teams.
• Assist in the securisation of the files and folders.
• Monitors cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Investigate security incidents and propose remediation action plans.
• Contribute to development and implementation of security architecture and the design of security services and process.
• Support other IT Security officers in their various activities.
• Team player and able to work autonomously.
• Taking initiatives and responsabilities.
• Ability to adapt and anticipate ; open to frequent technology changes.
• Excellent communication, adapted to the interlocutors, clear and synthetic.
• You are bridge builder between IT and the Business.
• Rigor, precision.
• Customer/result oriented.
• Ability to learn and transmit knowledge.
• You have good and various experience in IT Risk activities, and especially in the vulnerability and security incident management fields.
• Practical experience in ServiceNow ITSM (CMDB, Incident, changes, etc.)
• Knowledge of Nessus and software programming are big plus.
• You are fluent in English and French
What we offer
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean 661 956 520
Diana Bungardean [email protected]