Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a IT Security Officer to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• The role of the security architect in IT projects
• The smooth running of the cyber programme projects deployed by the group to meet the requirements of the NIST matrix
• The inclusion of IT continuity aspects in projects
• The good governance of IT continuity (CI) within the entity according to the Group and local expectations, supported by the local CI policy, for which he/she is responsible
• Implement and monitor the IT security system
• The consistency between the needs expressed in terms of IT continuity by the business lines/functions and the system put in place to meet them.
• Compliance with Group requirements and reporting to steering bodies o Maintenance and distribution of the CI dashboard and the application recovery plan
• The organization of bi-annual ICP steering committees
• Organization and execution of IC exercises o Coordination of initiatives related to IC and cyber resilience
• Awareness raising and training of IC actors
• Coordination with the Business Continuity Manager
• Formalizing impact analyses and IT continuity requirements
• Maintaining the progress of the Cyber Programme with the help of the updated Cyber Security Programme Matrix, Production of all security operating modes and/or procedures
• Production of dashboards for the various subjects presented above
• Review of clearances and management of crises and alerts
• Proposal for process optimization and security documentation (operating procedures, etc.)
• Business lines: Insurance / Cyber Security
• Standards & Processes: Security – NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Technical: Cyber Security
• Functional: Project management, Project governance; Continuity; Vulnerability and incident management
• Technological: Knowledge of CyberArk, Splunk, DLP Symantec, Qualys, Bitsight, Jira Linguistics
• Fluent in French and English
• Discretion, interaction with people of different levels, excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520