Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an IT Network Security Engineer to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Contributes to the completion of the backlog dedicated to the Squads
• Supports the Network infrastructure platform on a daily basis
• You have true engineering skills
• You have strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels
• You are creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities
• Respects deadlines and planning
• You are dynamic, flexible and well organized
• Master or Bachelor degree in IT, with at least 3 to 5 years minimum of experience in Network environments as a Senior System Engineer
• Specific knowledge on technologies such as Routing, Switching, Firewalling, NAC, DNS, VPN on equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, F5
• Knowledge of Linux, REDHAT, IP Telephony is an asset
• Sound experience in IT and IT processes (ITIL)
• Fluent in English and French(written and spoken)
• German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352 661 956 520