Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an IS Support Manager to assist one of our client in Brussels
Belgium – International Organisations
- Organisation and implementation of support of information systems.
- Provide guidance regarding on the use of information systems.
- Maintain and update user support information on wiki sites and collaborative sites.
- Management and follow-up of user requests.
- Conception and management of presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users.
- On need (not the main task): participation to manual testing of information systems.
(Essential) On-site work is required. No remote options available.
- Proven knowledge in end-user assistance or support for information systems.
- Good general IT skills.
- Excellent communication / writing skills.
- Ability to give presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users.
- Ability to carry out manual testing of information systems.
- Ability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of wiki and collaborative sites.
- Experience in the use of service manager tools (e.g. SMT).
- Experience with issue and project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with the use of wiki and collaborative sites.
- Experience in preparing user support documentation.
- Experience on 2nd level support of information systems.
- Experience with preparation and providing IT trainings.
- The consultant has to be fluent in English.
- Documents will be written in English.
Tools / Methodologies used in the unit
- MS Teams, JIRA.
- UML, Agile, [email protected]
- Domain Driven Architecture; Test Driven Development; Continuous integration