At Westpole we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. Westpole is an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 3 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy).
This position will offer you the unique opportunity to combine lots of different responsibilities
The Infrastructure Automation Architect is responsible for architecture and implementation of
infrastructure and infrastructure automation, enabling teams to deliver solutions faster to meet the
demands. He will be responsible for the automation tools and patterns. He is in charge of pushing
the boundaries by leveraging some of the most innovative tools in their spaces, must be familiar
with enterprise solutions, Global demand requirements, and innovative technologies. .
The Infrastructure Automation Architect will work closely with the technical teams to facilitate
the troubleshooting and isolation of system issues, and in certain situations, develop strategies to
help automate maintenance and performance monitoring. He will also assist project teams with
technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research &
development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of
operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
• Design and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation solutions
• Lead the delivery of solutions that automate production infrastructure deployment and
• Investigate automation opportunities to increase speed and efficiency on production
• Perform automation, integration, and orchestration services while working within the
constraints of vendor products and implemented solutions
• Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
• Continuous development on automation products, services, protocols, and standards to
keep automation best practices
• Develop standards to meet on-prem, public cloud and hybrid design
• Expert level knowledge in IT Operations
• Expert level knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Satellitte and CFEngine
• Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Extensive knowledge & experience with Automation with ability to provide best practice
• Experience with networking automation
• Experience using modern development tools and environments (GIT, Docker,
• Experience with implementation and operation of Ansible and one or more automation and
orchestration tools and platforms (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, VMWare VRA, …)
• Mandatory senior experience with Yaml, Python, Groovy
• Experience creating pipelines and automation to deploy containers
• Experience with metrics gathering, monitoring, and alerting activities
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes and Agile and LEAN principles
• Knowledge and experience with security and IAM
• Experience in designing solutions for a 24/7 active environment
• Architect & design systems integration, & master data management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively
across internal and external organizations.
You will work in a company in full growth and with development opportunities.We offer you an attractive salary package that matches your experience, and extra-legal benefits such as insurances and a company car.You can count on a varied and exciting job in which autonomy and responsibility are key.Your main office will be in Luxembourg, but teleworking and working from other locations are an important part of our smart working-philosophy.Working schedule is fulltime.A young but stable, open and pleasant business environment with wonderful colleagues (especially those working in HR).
Does all the above look like your ideal next move?
Send us your CV via the button below as soon as possible so we can get connected!
Please Note that if you don’t receive a feedback in 1 week from our HR team your application wasn’t selected for this opportunity.