We are looking for an ICT Security Manager for one of our client based in Brussels
Belgium – International Organisations
Non-exhaustive list of the tasks to be carried out:
- Assistance in the implementation of IS security policies.
- Get familiar with the security audit recommendations.
- Make a security assessment of the information systems AS-IS.
- Perform a gap analysis between the AS-IS and the TO-BE from the audit.
- Evaluations of required security processes, products, and tools to fulfil theaudit recommendations.
- Propose a detailed action plan and list the actions to reach the target.
- Identify the stakeholders (including yourself) to implements these actions.
- Coordinate their resolution for a resolution within the given time-frame.
- Management of security tests (when required).
- Provision of security audits of databases (if required).
- Document processes and procedures put in place in the context of theaudit recommendations.
- Provide a report on the implemented actions from the security audit.
- Good knowledge of information systems security.
- Good knowledge of IT security standards.
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools.
- Good experience with quality procedures and audits.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Understanding of the following middleware: Oracle, Weblogic.
- Understanding of development, hosting deployment and supportprocesses
- Knowledge of ticketing tools such as JIRA
Knowledge and skills
- Level of education corresponding to level 7 of the EuropeanQualifications Framework which typically corresponds to a master’slevel or 5 years of higher education; where the minimum number of years 3of education is not fulfilled, 2 years of professional experience will beconsidered as equivalent for 1 year of study.
- Minimum 13 years of relevant experience