At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. WESTPOLE is an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 300 talents working in 2 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg). To enforce our Belux HR-team, we are looking for an HR Officer who will take responsibility over a combination of operational HR Admin/payroll tasks together with people-oriented responsibilities (and HR project Management).
The HR Officer role includes – but is not limited to – the responsibilities below:
- Act as an expert on payroll subject matter and a first point of contact for employee inquiries on a range of compensation and benefits topics
- Participate in the payroll process for WESTPOLE Luxembourg
- Handling HR administration tasks (maintaining employees’ data, preparing contracts, attestations, etc.).
- Internal recruitment: sourcing, screening, creating proposals, negotiating, and maintaining excellent communication with our partners
- On- and offboarding of employees
- You will follow-up on our employees in various areas: give and receive feedback, development goals, training needs, career opportunities, administrative questions, etc.
- Learning & development: training, career development
- Engagement & retention management
- Help create & update policies together with the management
- Follow-up on absenteeism
- HR projects on wellbeing, diversity, inclusion, talent management, etc.
- Help facilitate positive employee relations
At least 3 years of general HR experience
- Fluent in French and English
- MS Office package
- Good understanding of the IT business
- Understanding of HR dashboards and reporting
- Knowledge of labor law, tax and social security regulations for Luxembourg
- Excellent people management skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Great communication skills
- Diplomacy & discretion
Working at WESTPOLE, you’ll receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.)
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- The possibility to combine teamwork in the office with remote working days
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Enthusiastic about what you just read? Apply now via [email protected]!