Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking Helpdesk 1st level to assist one of our clients in financial sector in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
The agents in charge of the mission will have to work together with the other internal agents of the
Their work is described as follows:
• Receiving incidents and requests from the following 2 sources:
• Incidents and service requests submitted via the contact form
• Qualification of incidents and requests:
• Telephone :
• Handling incoming calls in four (4) languages from the call management tool
• Helpdesk agents take turns handling new calls
• Review of call categorization and prioritization
• The agent is asked to review the priority of the request according to a matrix that takes into account the impact and urgency of the incidents
• If the 1st level cannot resolve the incident or fulfil the service request, then the ticket is assigned to the 2nd level support of the service
• This step may be accompanied by a troubleshooting phase and the collection of the necessary information with the customer
• Regular check in the ITSM incident management application whether new incidents have been
• incidents have been created by the system. These incidents are
• automatically assigned to the 1st level team
• Helpdesk agents take it in turns to handle new tickets
• Review of ticket content: Description, user involved, user data
• Review of the categorization and prioritization of the incident
• The agent is asked to review the priority of tickets according to a matrix that takes into account the impact and urgency of the incidents
• Incident resolution and request fulfilment:
• The Helpdesk service can resolve simple and/or documented incidents that can be
• quickly resolved. The 1st level support can also proceed to collect the necessary
• information for escalation to the second level of support (“troubleshooting”).
• As soon as the incident is resolved or the service request is fulfilled, the Helpdesk
• closes the ticket.
• Contact with users:
• Update of existing tickets
• Incident escalation
• Functional escalation
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661956520