Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking Helpdesk 1st level to assist one of our clients in financial sector in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
Receiving incidents and requests from the following 2 sources: the contact form or by phone.
- Handling incoming calls in four (4) languages from the call management tool
- Helpdesk agents take turns handling new calls
- Review of call categorization and prioritization
- The agent is asked to review the priority of the request according to a matrix that takes into account the impact and urgency of the incidents
- If the 1st level cannot resolve the incident or fulfill the service request, then the ticket is assigned to the 2nd level support of the service
- This step may be accompanied by a troubleshooting phase and the collection of the necessary information with the customer
ITSM incident management application:
- Regular check-ins of the ITSM incident management application whether new incidents have been created by the system, which are automatically assigned to the 1st level team
- Helpdesk agents take it in turns to handle new tickets
- Review of ticket content: Description, user involved, user data
- Review of the categorization and prioritization of the incident
- The agent is asked to review the priority of tickets according to a matrix that takes into account the impact and urgency of the incidents
- Incident resolution and request fulfillment: the Helpdesk service can resolve simple and/or documented incidents that can be quickly resolved. The 1st level support can also proceed to collect the necessary information for escalation to the second level of support (“troubleshooting”)
- As soon as the incident is resolved or the service request is fulfilled, the Helpdesk closes the ticket.
Contact with users:
- Update of existing tickets
- Incident escalation
- Functional escalation
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.