We are currently looking for an Assistant in Guidance and Support Team for one of our clients in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
Tasks will include:
• Organization, implementation and maintenance of client Information Systems support.
• Management of incidents related to information systems, including related reporting.
• Management and follow-up of user requests.
• Provide guidance regarding the use of information systems; contribute to the update of the internal documentation.
• Conception and organization of user documentation and providing one to one guidance and coaching.
• Conception, management, and delivery of IS and ICT trainings.
• Coordination of wiki sites, collaborative sites.
• Management, conception, and delivery of IT related communication to client users.
• Participate in IS testing, to ensure the proper organization and execution of User acceptance tests/Business acceptance process.
• Coordinating with other project teams; participation in user, service and project meetings.
• Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of IS (support, guidance and coaching).
• Customer care techniques.
• Good IT skills.
• Good knowledge of Office Suite tools and techniques.
• Good knowledge of wiki and collaborative sites.
• Knowledge of ITIL – certification is an asset.
• Excellent knowledge in writing end-user and technical documentation as well as training materials.
• Excellent communication/writing skills both in English and French and ability to give presentations and provide training in English and French.
• Rapid self-starter.
• Capability, willingness, and experience in working and ensuring coordination with other teams (business analysts, testers, developers, managers).
• Knowledge of incidents management systems (knowledge of SMT is an asset).
• Knowledge of financial transactions circuits related to Shared Management mode in the Commission is considered a strong asset.
• Knowledge of the Regional and Urban policy and of European Structural and Investment funds is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of the organization of the European Commission is an asset.
We offer an opportunity as an employee with an open-ended contract and:
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.).
We also welcome anyone who wants to work with us on a freelancer contract and long-term mission.