Big opportunity for a Front-end developer (FED), a new request for one of our client in Luxemburg.
An International area where you can deploy your skills and integrate a dream team.
Belgium – International Organisations
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
The working context is the continued production, maintenance and development of the strategic informationsystems of our client in Luxembourg.
Following tasks will be performed:
• Development of front-end website architecture.
• Design of user interactions on web pages.
• Development of features to enhance the user experience.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Cross-platform optimization.
• Design responsive applications.
• Design and develop APIs.
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
• Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
• Writing clean, functional code on the front-end.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas forimprovement.
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
• Meet both technical and consumer needs.
• Write technical documentation. Development of front-end website architecture.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the above listed tasks:
•Strong organizational and time-management skills
•Attention to details.
•Very good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
•Ability to give business and technical presentations
•Ability to apply high quality standards
•Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
•Analysis and problem solving skills
•Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
•Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
What we offer:
•A permanent employee contract / Freelance.
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
• Proficiency in Angular (latest versions, build and automation tools), Bootstrap and Typescript.
• Good knowledge in client-side development of complex applications involving: multi module, WebComponents.
• Experience in Web security, authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, Open ID Connect).
• Experience with the following tools: Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Nexus, Crucible, Jenkins andSonar.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of key design principles. Proficiency with back-end languages and frameworks suchas Java, PHP, Spring boot and Hibernate.
• Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, MongoDB
• Minimum 10 years experience in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL;
• Minimum of 10 years experience in JAVA, Java Script, Spring, ExtJS, Hibernate
Please send your CV or contact: