CSS3, Agile, Angular, SQL Jira,… These are the daily tools you could play with being a Front-end developer for our customer.
Belgium – International Organisations
Description of tasks that you might do :
- Design and development of front end for web-based applications
- Design and implementation of (micro) REST APIs for the front end
- Consumption of predefined APIs
- Design, implementation, testing and maintenance of software components for webu0002based applications
- Participate to requirements analysis, prototyping, definition and integration oftechnological components
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with theusers
- Design of user interactions on web pages and develop features to enhance the userexperience.
- Building reusable code for future use and participate in the design and creation ofscalable software
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
Education and technical expertise:
- Excellent understanding and development experience in Angular
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap,PrimeNg, Foundation or Materialize
- Good knowledge of architecture best practices and patterns
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (web services, message orientedmiddleware, service oriented bus, event architecture).
- Very good problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Very good learning skills
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment
Specfic expertise :
- Extensive experience with Angular 4 (and above) and Typescript
- Extensive experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Extensive experience consuming REST APIs
- Extensive experience with NodeJS
- Experience with OpenId (OIDC) Connect in Angular
- Solid understanding of Angular Security Best Practices
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performanceconsiderations
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with Git version control tool
- Experience with mobile app development frameworks like Ionic or React Native
- Experience in Micro Front End designs
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Good knowledge in client-side development of complex applications involving: multimodule, Web Components
- Experience in Web security, authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of key design principles
- Understanding of SEO principles
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with Oracle Relational Database
- Continuous integration: Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo or similar.
- UML modelling
We offer :
- A permanent employee contract / Freelance.
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well established international track record.
- A competitive salary package.
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution.
Please send your CV or contact:
Email: [email protected]