A job where you can deploy your skills as Front End Developer in an international environment, that is what WESTPOLE offers you.
Belgium – International Organisations
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
Following tasks will be performed by external service provider:
- Development of front-end website architecture.
- Design of user interactions on web pages.
- Development of features to enhance the user experience.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Cross-platform optimisation.
- Design responsive applications.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organisation.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-end.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas forimprovement.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Write technical documentation.
Specific Expertise :
Angular 2+, TypeScript / Minimum expertise level : 3 / Minimum experience years : 3
HTML / Minimum expertise level : 3 / Minimum experience years : 3
CSS, Bootstrap, CSS3, SASS / Minimum expertise level : 3 / Minimum experience years : 3
Responsive Design / Minimum expertise level : 2 / Minimum experience years : 2
Web security, authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, Open IDConnect) / Minimum expertise level : 2 / Minimum experience years : 2
Knowledge and skills :
- Proficiency in Angular (latest versions, build and automation tools), Bootstrap and Typescript.
- Good knowledge in client-side development of complex applications involving: multi module, WebComponents.
- Experience in Web security, authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, Open ID Connect).
- Experience with the following tools: Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Nexus, Crucible, Jenkins andSonar.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience in Redux architecture is a plus.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation such as the European Commission,candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability andexperience in working in team.
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects.
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to understand, speak and write English at level B1
- Ability to understand, speak and write French at level B1 is an advantage
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed and maintained in clientcontain personal and confidential data
We offer :
- A permanent employee contract / Freelance.
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well established international track record.
- A competitive salary package.
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution.
Aleksandar Vasev +353 1 254 9727