We are looking for an Expert in Secure Development for one of our clients in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
NATURE OF THE TASK:
– Contribute to the design of the overall applicationsecurity.
– Define security requirements and derive technicalactions targeting the application components and thecode base.
– Draft documentation such as architecture designdescriptions, assessment reports and configurationdescriptions.
– Take an active part in developing and improving theapplication security, and have it understood andimplemented by the team.
– Analyze risks and security policy requirements andpropose actions.
– Vulnerability testing definition of corrective actions.
– Categorize events, incidents and vulnerabilities basedon relevance, exposure and impact.
– Provide security training and education.
– Draft security programs, security plans and proposeimplementation actions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
– Technical and business leadership using agile scrum methodologies
– Very good knowledge and practice of service oriented, REST web services, architecture
– Very good knowledge and practice of Confluence, JIRA, SMT, Outlook
– Very good knowledge and practice of agile scrum management
– Very good ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture, design, anddevelopment
– Very good analysis and problem-solving skills
– Very good ability to solve problems efficiently and fast
– Very good capability to write clear and structured technical and functional documents
– Good knowledge of the standard technology stack and building blocks of the Commission
– Good knowledge of the Commission IT procedures
– Good knowledge of the Commission’s administrative procedure
– Good ability to give technical and business presentations
– Good ability to apply high quality standards
– Good ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills in English and French
– Excellent ease of communication in English and French (both verbal and written).
We offer an opportunity as an employee with an open-ended contract and:
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.).
We also welcome anyone who wants to work with us on a freelancer contract and long-term mission.
• at least 5 years of specific expertise with middle-end development using languages and frameworksJava/Spring boot;
• at least 5 years of specific expertise in back-end data-base development using Oracle and PL/SQL
Expertise in Commission’s standard DevSecOps technology like Jenkins will be considered an importantasset.
Expertise in message broker technology like Apache Kafka or other will be considered an important asset.
Expertise in mobile front-end development will be considered an important asset.
Expertise in middle-end development using PHP/Laravel will be considered an important asset.
Expertise in back-end development using PostgreSQL will be considered an important asset.