To support our growing business, WESTPOLE is seeking to recruit an EIM Senior Engineer for its Luxemburgish entity. This position aims to cover the field of Enterprise Information Management technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and dynamic team.
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
- Evaluating various software and hardware solutions that meet the needs of the IT infrastructure to enable the customer to choose the most optimal solution in association with the Pre Sales and Sales Account Managers.
- Carrying out changes, upgrades and extensions to software in order to always have techniques and possibilities available that best suit the user needs with a view to conducting new projects or improving existing systems
- Keeping constantly abreast of the trends in his or her specialist field; keeping his or her knowledge up to date in light of new developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by offering a service permanently based on updated knowledge and certifications.
- Understand customers’ objectives and challenges by analyzing the call for tenders or technical specifications to which WESTPOLE has decided to submit proposal.
- Support Seles and Presales teams for the redaction of offers.
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the realization of the project.
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all stakeholders involved in project realization
- Interact with both customer management
- Has both internal and external contacts. In those contacts, it is important to work together smoothly and to share ideas.
- Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management technologies mainly on IBM solutions (FileNet, Case Manager…)
- Understanding of Cloud technologies;
- Understanding on Container technologies;
- Senior Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience;
- Experience in IRIS solutions will be considered as a plus (IRISNext, IRISXtract, IPS);
- Preferably Master Degree in technical oriented studies (engineer);
- 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- In-depth understanding of the EIM architecture necessary to design and implement solutions for customers, and understanding of the capabilities and benefits associated with different Products.
- Good knowledge and experience both in breadth and depth across multiple areas of the EIM products implementation.
- Perfect Business & Technical both in English and French (Written and Spoken);
- Ability to work on rapidly changing projects.
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke